About Me

My photo
Log Lane Village, Colorado, United States
If things get better with age then I am approaching magnificent!!!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Orange You Glad it's Spring


Well howdy folks!!!

Long time no see. I have been busy making kits and working on my 2010 calenders pages. I am also getting ready to upload my 365 days project pages up. I have completed week 9 and am working on week 10. You will find that I live a very boring life, but I liked this project because it is the "mundane"(for lack of a better word) things that are the corner stones of our memories.

Today's freebie is a kit I call Orange You Glad it's Spring It was inspired by my Lil Lady once again. These colors are more like the beginning of spring.. just before everything turns a lushish green. There is an alpha (upper case) and of course the usual "stuff". Enjoy!!

Happy Scrappin

Nanscraps

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Mar [LA 12:32am, NY 02:32am, UK 07:32am, OZ 06:32pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Uncategorized post on Mar. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete