About Me

My photo
Log Lane Village, Colorado, United States
If things get better with age then I am approaching magnificent!!!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Lil Sherbert

Good Morning All

It's a glorious morning here in Eastern Colorado. The sun is shining ... the birds are singing and the trees are budding..the only thing missing is the ocean. I love the smell of salt air and the sound of the waves beating against the shore. Next to a child's laughter , the ocean waves are most soothing.
Well here is my Lil Lady. I made this layout using a kit by Barbara called Sherbet. you can find her blog "just passing through" here. Check her blog she has some awesome kits.


I just love this child's face here. Just amazing how one little "tookie" can bring such joy to the child and to the person giving the 'tookie". Have a great day.

and thanks for lQQking

happy scrappin

nanascraps

2 comments:

  1. Nana,
    Oh, I love what you did with this layout! It's really bright and happy. Could it be the lil angel in the layout? I think so!
    ~Barbara

    ReplyDelete