About Me

My photo
Log Lane Village, Colorado, United States
If things get better with age then I am approaching magnificent!!!

Monday, March 16, 2009

Cute lil alpha freebie


Well hello all,

I have a really cute alpha freebie today. But first up is Arianna eating a cookie. This page was made using a kit called Fire. There was no tou in this kit. I really liked this kit. The colors were bright red & yellow. If you are the owner of this kit please let me know so that I may give you proper credit.

My pet peeve is no tou's in the kits or not even a blog or web address and some of those kits are beautiful. I download a couple of kits a day and then at the end of the week I unzip and look at the kits. Hard to remember where they came from.. So please put your tou's and add your blog or web address to the tous.


be sure to read tou to this kit

You can download this freebie here

Thanks for lQQking

Happy Scrappin

Nanascraps

No comments:

Post a Comment