About Me

My photo
Log Lane Village, Colorado, United States
If things get better with age then I am approaching magnificent!!!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Berry Berry Sweet

Hello all,

It is snowing like crazy right now in Colorado. We are expecting 6 to 12 inches. It was 75 degrees here on Sunday. And now snow.. "if you don't like the weather give 5 min and it will change" this so true for Colorado.
I have a couple of things for you today first up of course is my kit called Berry Berry Sweet made from my Little Lady's dress. There is an alpha (upper case) and numbers. There are 17 elements and 4 papers in this tagger size 800x800 300dpi kit. Here is preview. Not all elements shown.

Here is the alpha link.

Here is my layout

Thanks for lQQking
(click preview to download the kit)

Happy Scrapping

Nanascraps

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Mar. 26, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're safe and warm in the storm. Thank you for the wonderful alpha!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete