To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addic tions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write " For Marijuana"
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.!
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! ; I Won!"
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20 And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity
Direct Peeps To My Blog To Make Them Smile.
It's Called ... THERAPY
ok here is a preview of today's freebie; it's called Frootie Tootie and was inspired by my Lil Lady
so here is my first layout done with a kit called Rain by Barbara of Just Passing Through . You should check her blog out . Barbara's kits are awesome.
Next up is another one of my favorite designers. Her kits are awesome and huge. You can find her kits here at Blue Dream Designs. This was made with her April Showers Kit.
and last but not least this kit was made with a kit called Cars that go beep beep by Jaydens Momma. You can find this kit here
okay okay now what you all came here for
Thanks for lQQking and happy scrappin