About Me

My photo
Log Lane Village, Colorado, United States
If things get better with age then I am approaching magnificent!!!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sunita Layouts

Hello all

Well it is 11:05 here in Colorado. My hubby just left for work and the grand babies are asleep and so is my daughter. Ahhhh peace and quiet. I have a couple of layouts I did using Barbara's Sunita kit. I love Barbara's kits, they are a little bit more original then most kits I have seen and used. I have been playing around with templates that are in psd formats because I can use my Adobe program (see earlier post if interested). So these layouts were done using Barbara's kit Sunita (by the way Barbara what does Sunita mean?) and templates. The first 2 are from kcscrappersnscnfill and the 3rd one is from pixel fairy. I tried to find their web sites but to no avail... I sure wish peeps would put their tous in their files. So if you are either one of the above mentioned peeps please let me know so that I may give proper credit. The pictures I used are just some I found on the web and copyright goes to the owners of the pictures and or art. You can find Barbara's blog here . thanks for lQQking . Happy scrappin hugs Nanascraps










2 comments:

  1. Wow you did a nice job. I love what Barb does to her kits. The pictures were perfect too.Take care and I'll be back. Nancy

    ReplyDelete