About Me

My photo
Log Lane Village, Colorado, United States
If things get better with age then I am approaching magnificent!!!

Saturday, February 7, 2009


Hello All,

This is Trevin. He is always looking or should I say peering through things. He sort of reminds me of Mr Wilson on Home Improvement lol. I used Kimberly Stewart and the 3 scrapateers kit called Little Sock Monkey. The little monkeys on Trevin's name and the monkey frame used for the bottom photo came from the web. While looking for images of sock monkeys I discovered that they have been around since 1932 and were first crafted by "homemakers"(much to the dislike of the company that manufactured the socks with the red heels). Interested in finding out more click here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sock_monkey
Well it has been absolutely beautiful these past few days. Temps in the low 70's .. yeah baby .. which means that it is the calm before the storm .. bummer . Well that's about all for now. I have to catch up on my soap operas. I am like a week behind....ugh....Niters..

HAPPY SCRAPPIN

No comments:

Post a Comment