About Me

My photo
Log Lane Village, Colorado, United States
If things get better with age then I am approaching magnificent!!!

Monday, February 9, 2009

Mommie


Hello
I'm baaaaacccckkkk. I found this little kit called Grey Delight by chaos princess. There was no tou in the file nor can I find her blog. So if you see this(chaos princess or anyone else who might know) please let me know your blog address so i may give proper credit etc... thanks . Well I really liked the different shades of grey I didn't know what to do with it until I found this picture of my Mom. Myself and my siblings(3sistas & a brother) always called her mommie no matter how old we were. Never thought of calling her anything else (at least not so she could hear lmao). So I liked the way it came out. Some comments for improvement etc etc...would be appreciated. Thanks for lQQking.
Happy scrappin

nana

No comments:

Post a Comment