About Me

My photo
Log Lane Village, Colorado, United States
If things get better with age then I am approaching magnificent!!!

Friday, November 4, 2011

New LO's to Share

Hello All....
First up is the chuckle of the day.

A very shy guy goes into a bar and sees a beautiful woman sitting at the bar.
After an hour of gathering up his courage he finally goes over to her
and asks tentatively, "Um would you mind if I chatted with you for a while?"

She responds by yelling at the top of her lungs, "NO!
I won't sleep with you tonight!" Everyone in the bar is now staring at them.
Naturally the guy is hopelessly and completely embarrassed and
he slinks back to his table.

After a few minutes the woman walks over to him and apologizes.
She smiles at him and says, "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you.
You see I'm a graduate student in psychology and I'm studying how
people respond to embarrassing situations."

To which he responds at the top of his lungs, "what do you mean $200?!"

First LO is done using Misty's(C4M) Kit "A Perfect Moment"
This next LO was made using "Rocket to the Moon by Amanda & Millie Designs
Template #265 by Tami

..and last but not least this LO was made using Tami's Flower Burst kit and her template #35
Thanks 4 lQQing
Have a Scrapfabulous Day
Happy Scrappin
Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment