About Me

My photo
Log Lane Village, Colorado, United States
If things get better with age then I am approaching magnificent!!!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Joyful & Bright freebie

First up another chuckle for today:
A wife asked her husband to describe her.
He said, "You're A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K."
She said, "What does that mean?"
He said, "Adorable, Beautiful, Cute, Delightful, Elegant, Foxy, Gorgeous Hot."
She said, "Oh that's so lovely. What about I, J, K?"
He said, "I'm Just Kidding"

Misty from C4M is giving away a free kit on her blog called Joyful & Bright. The kit is being given away in 7 days before it goes into her store. The LO was made using only the papers & ellies from the first 3 days.(which are still available for DL).You can find Misty here.
I used Template Fillerup #4 by Lilacs In Bloom.

Thanks 4 lQQking
Have a Scrapfabulous Day!!!
Happy Scrappin'
Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment