About Me

My photo
Log Lane Village, Colorado, United States
If things get better with age then I am approaching magnificent!!!

Monday, August 8, 2011

Going Once Going Twice GONE!!!!

Last Chance to download these kits. I participated in the Design Factor and these are the kits I made. Hope someone can use them. Freebies Freebies Freebies!!!!



Challenge 1 Whimsy
download here

Challenge 2 Time for Goodbye

Challenge 3 Rain Rain go Away
download here and here

Challenge 4 All Heart
download here

Challenge 5 Down by the Sea

Challenge 6 Bananas & Strawberries

Enjoy
Thanks 4 lQQking.
Have a Scrapfabulous day!
Nana













3 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [09 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Aug. 09, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much - I look forward to using these in my scrapping!

    ReplyDelete