About Me

My photo
Log Lane Village, Colorado, United States
If things get better with age then I am approaching magnificent!!!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hello Everybody

Hi Everyone

I got a couple of cute LO's to share today.
First up is: Too Cute Not To Kiss
Kit Used: Little Love Bug by Misty from C4Monograms.
Template Used: ttom snap-its # 5
(I recolored the love bug to green)
and another from the same kit
Template Used: CASL # 2
and yet another using the same kit.
(I recolored the love bug to green)
Template Used: Bonus pack * A10 by Tami
you can find great templates from Tami here.
and last but not least here is one done with Misty's
Cat's Meow kit

Thats All for today folks. Thanks for looking. Have a great day Y'all

Happy Scrappin
Jo Ann

1 comment:

  1. I am just loving that top page! This little "Kiss" word art is just too cute! great job!

    ReplyDelete