About Me

My photo
Log Lane Village, Colorado, United States
If things get better with age then I am approaching magnificent!!!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Good Evening All

Two elderly ladies had been friends for many decades. Over
the years, they had shared all kinds of activities and
adventures Lately, their activities had been limited to
meeting a few times a week to play cards.
One day, they were playing cards when one looked at the
other and said, 'Now don't get mad at me .. I know
we've been friends for a long time, but I just can't
think of your name! I've thought And thought, but I
can't remember it. Please tell me what your name is..
Her friend glared at her for at least three minutes she
just stared and glared at her.
Finally she said, 'How soon do you need to know?'

TELL ME THIS WON'T HAPPEN TO US !!!!


Now I have a couple of LO's to share. The kits used are all by Misty at Crazy 4 Monograms. Her kits are so cute.
First up is Rarity. Kit Used:It's A Boy Thing
Template Used: I can't read my writing so if this is your temp please let me know.
Grandpa very seldom smiles but I caught him off guard this time.
Next one up is "I Voted"
Kit Used:Few Proud
Template Used: TW temp 1
Having Fun With Nana
Kit Used: Beddy Bye
Template Used: Clean and Simple Lines # 25
Love the ladies over there they offer some great templates for free


Kit Used:Beddy Bye
Template Used: Clean and Simple Lines # 1
That's all for now. Thanks for looking.
Happy Scrappin
Jo Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment