About Me

My photo
Log Lane Village, Colorado, United States
If things get better with age then I am approaching magnificent!!!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My First Blog...ooohhh


Hi my name is Jo Ann. I am starting this blog to post freebies of quick pages for the digi-ites. I can not create kits like these wonderful designers do but I love making quick pages. So as my way of giving back I will post quick pages here(with the designers permission of course). All of them will be freebies of course. No comments are necessary. I only ask that if you download the quick page that you visit the designers web site. With that said here is my first layout using Barbara's Jewel Tone kit. This is Arianna, she is 7 months old. You will be meeting her brother very soon. Barbara has not seen the layout yet, as soon as she does and she gives me premission to post as a freebie I will. Thanks for LQQking. I love Barbara's kits. Her color schemes are a little off the wall (in a good way). You can find her blog here:
http://barbara-justpassingthrough.blogspot.com/.(don't know how to attach link yet so you have to copy and paste). So please bear with me. I am very new to this blogging stuff and I don't want to make people mad if I post layouts with their kits. I want to do this right. So any suggestions sure are welcomed. My email address is in my profile.

2 comments:

  1. JoAnn,
    Welcome to the blogging world! I'm so glad that you decided to start a blog. I love your layout! And, yes, please post your QP!
    Arianna is a precious gem! That picture of her makes you want to lavish kisses all over her and see her laugh! I'm looking forward to meeting her brother.
    Blessings to you,
    ~Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure that Barb will be thrilled looking at these layouts. YOu did a great job! I love her kits myself and I did have her denim jeans as my header for the NEW YEAR.I just upgrade my blog and change it to Michel's sunflower that she had out a few week ago. Anyway, I made some Valentine's heart with my blog/followers and they love it. Thanks again come and visit my site. capt'nNancyblogspot.com
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete