About Me

My photo
Log Lane Village, Colorado, United States
If things get better with age then I am approaching magnificent!!!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

At the Park


Howdy All

Jeeze it's already the end of January. Where does the time go. Seems like the older I get the faster it goes. Well last August my external drive took a crap and I lost over 5000 pics of my grand babies among others. So I have been calling all my friends and familhy asking them to send me the pics I have sent them over the past 2 years. This one here is one of my favorites of Trevin. He has alot of facial expressions and I caught a few of them this day, we had a lot of fun too. He is a sweetheart (until his sister came along or the terrrible twos). I have been working on some pages but everyones been sick except for me so....you know how it goes. Well thats all for now. Laters

No comments:

Post a Comment