About Me

My photo
Log Lane Village, Colorado, United States
If things get better with age then I am approaching magnificent!!!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

A Great Loss

I know this is a bit late but, I have this kit by scrapN2Nspire called "Summer Rhythm". When I first saw the kit, the first thing that came to mind was Clarence Clemons. He was one of the all time great saxophone players.(my opinion anyways). I saw him in concert with Bruce & The East Street Band at Mile High Stadium back in the day. They played for 4 hours and Clarence rocked the house. You can find this kit at DigiSisters. There is a free add on available here.
You Go Clarence!!!!
If you stop back by tomorrow I will have a QP for you.
Thanks 4 lQQking.
Have a scrapfabulous day.
Nana

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jul. 22, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete