About Me

My photo
Log Lane Village, Colorado, United States
If things get better with age then I am approaching magnificent!!!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

New Kit and a Freebie

Hello there. I got a preview of a really cute Autumn kit. Soon those leaves will be falling and the kids will be "helping" to rake...they make wonderful pictures and this kit will show off those precious memories. This kit is called Autumn's Preamble by scrapN2Nspire. You can find this and all of Karen's kits in her store at digisisters. Just for stopping by there is a free QP for you to enjoy!!!
Thanks 4 lQQking!
Have a Scrapfabulous Day!!
Nana!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Aug. 28, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete